Jeanneau 53 – This elegant offshore cruiser offers an exceptional interior and deck plan designed by Vittorio Garroni with ease of handling in mind. Every detail has been conceived to offer the highest quality cruising experience. The Jeanneau 53 is a powerful yacht in every degree. It’s big, it’s heavy and it sails great, especially in heavy conditions. Also it’s extremely elegant above and below decks. The sail plan consists of a furling mainsail, 130% genoa, and a cruising spinnaker. All the winches are electric, so it’s very easy to trim in and out. Too cut long story short, Jeanneau 53 is comfortable cruising yacht sor cruising with luxury and style. The comfort on board, the level of finish, and the perfect ergonomics were carefully designed to make every moment aboard special.
Jeanneau 53 “Madia” is very well equipped ready for immediate cruising in Mediterranean Sea. She comes with 5 cabins / 3 heads layout, can accomodate up to 12 pax. Designed by world famous Italian designers to offer the utmost in luxury and panache. The Jeanneau 53 is large and comfortable family cruiser. Her long waterline, substantial beam, and symmetrical waterlines make her a joy to sail in fair weather and foul. She will truly take you where ever you want with comfort. She has sophisticated but simple to use systems, and exceptional performance. You can compare her to any sailing yacht, not just the boats in her class.
“Madia” is built in 2010, so she is still in perfect condition in ACI Marina Dubrovnik for sailing season in either Croatia or Montenegro.
To conclude, Jeanneau 53 is beautiful flagship boat from Jeanneau. Luxury, comfort and innovation, simple as that. This is a Jeanneau sailing yacht that will not disappoint whether it is at the dock for entertaining, out at sea for long passages, or mooring with the family in comfort and style. Sailing performance is worthy of a Jeanneau Yacht. Finely appointed cabins, spacious galley and luxurious lounging and dining areas make every moment onboard enjoyable and memorable.
If you need any additional information about JEANNEAU sailing yachts you can visit official Jeanneau website.
JEANNEAU 53, YACHT CHARTER CROATIA – PRICE LIST 2019
Prices are in EURO per week / 13% tax includedGET A QUOTE FOR JEANNEAU 53 (MADIA)
- Tourist Tax per Person 10 KN / day
- monohulls up to 38 ft – 210 EUR / booking
- monohulls from 39 ft to 45 ft – 240 EUR / booking
- monohulls from 46 ft to 49 ft – 260 EUR / booking
- monohulls from 50 ft – 280 EUR / booking
- multihulls from 40 ft to 44 ft – 280 EUR / booking
- multihulls from 45 ft to 49 ft – 300 EUR / booking
- multihulls 50 ft on – 490 EUR / booking (wifi included)
- monohulls up to 38 ft – 390 EUR / booking
- monohulls from 39 ft to 45 ft – 470 EUR / booking
- monohulls from 46 ft to 49 ft – 490 EUR / booking
- monohulls from 49 ft – 510 EUR / booking
- multihulls from 40 ft to 44 ft – 510 EUR / booking
- multihulls from 45 ft to 49 ft – 550 EUR / booking
- Skipper (up to 45 ft) – 150 EUR / day
- Skipper (46-53 ft) – 160 EUR / day
- Skipper (catamarans) – 170 EUR / day
- Cook – 160 EUR / day + food
- Hostess – 140 EUR / day + food
- Gennaker – 140 EUR / week
- Wi-Fi, 75GB, 4G LTE router, high-speed internet – 20 EUR / week
- SUP (Stand Up paddle board) – 120 EUR / week
- Kayak – 150 EUR / week
- Donut – 40 EUR / week
- Barbecue – 100 EUR / week
- Coffee Machine - Dolce Gusto + 16 Capsules – 50 EUR / week
- Ice Maker – 50 EUR / week
- Pets on board – 50 EUR / charter
- Railing net with installation – 100 EUR / booking
- Beach towels (2 Pcs) – 5 EUR / booking
- Monohulls 3 cab – 130 EUR
- Monohulls 4 cab – 160 EUR
- Monohulls 5 cab – 190 EUR
- Catamarans – 220 EUR