Nautitech Open 40 – Speed and comfort are the essential attributes that apply to catamaran sailing. The high sailing performance that results from weight and displacement is supplemented by a considerable gain in living space for the crew, as well as significantly improved stability, smoothness and ease of handling. Travel time is reduced as distance is increased, and you can enjoy your stay on board in the most relaxed and comfortable way. In view of the higher standards of comfort and safety and the improved quality of life, catamarans are the ideal type of yacht for people who value a relaxed life at sea.
COMPETENCE AND DESIGN
Right from the start BAVARIA has stood for vision and innovation. With the ongoing further development of the CRUISER Line and successful additions to the range (like the VISION line, the EASY 9.7 and above all the integration of the motorboat portfolio), it now seems to be the logical consequence for BAVARIA to take on and develop the catamaran sector as well. And here we had the support of NAUTITECH, one of the world’s best established catamaran shipyards. With the integration of the NAUTITECH OPEN concept under BAVARIA CATAMARANS, NAUTITECH’s existing serial production has been supplemented by the qualitative and quantitative virtues of BAVARIA. BAVARIA and NAUTITECH – setting a common course in new sailing waters. Expect to be surprised…
PERFORMANCE REMAINS PERFORMANCE
As described above, multihull boats are a trend. The exciting thing about this is that the performance properties of a sailing catamaran and those of a motor catamaran are practically identical. The dynamics of a catamaran in the water are almost completely independent of the drive source. This realisation formed the basis of the new twin design, that of the NAUTITECH POWER 40. You will be surprised to see what our engineers have come up with…
THE LOUNGE AS A CONCEPT
In the BAVARIA NAUTITECH OPEN 40, the NAUTITECH design team and star designer Marc Lombard have succeeded in redefining the living space of a cruising catamaran. Whereas in the past the deck saloon and cockpit lounge have tended to be separate worlds, here they have been combined – resulting in a completely new feeling of space. Based on the experience that daily life takes place in the cockpit, on a 40-foot vessel, either the cockpit lounge or saloon generally suffer from size limitations, but here, the two areas have simply been combined. This in turn has only been made possible with the help of a sophisticated tarpaulin system. As a result, dinners and parties will no longer be disturbed by wind or weather.
SAILING AT RELAXED SPEED
The slim but stable hull design offers optimum sailing performance and speed. The NAUTITECH OPEN 40 rapidly gets underway and is easy to handle. The design team have succeeded in giving this smooth and long-haul sailing ship the best possible conditions, whatever the weather is like. This is down to the perfectly coordinated rig, with barely 91 square metres of sail turned to the wind. The demanding connoisseur gets a further kick from the 70 square metre gennaker and the 95 square metre spinnaker. Once you’ve experienced these extra features, you won’t want to do without them ever again.
The NAUTITECH OPEN 40 is compact but has been kept simple. The uncompromising line of the x-bow stem reflects the agility and speed potential of the vessel. And it is thanks to Marc Lombard and his team that with all this styling and design, the crew has nothing to complain about. The cockpit lounge is generous, the way to the foredeck is secured with rails, and the two steering stations provide a perfect overview and ideal visibility in all manoeuvres and changes of wind direction.
A concentrated wealth of experience and skill has gone into creating the NAUTITECH OPEN 40 – but the ideal of elegance and an aesthetic line has never been lost from sight. The hull windows for example are an elegant addition, both supplementing the design and making life below deck more enjoyable.
If you need any additional information about Nautitech Open 40 you can visit official Bavaria Catamarans page.
NAUTITECH OPEN 40, YACHT CHARTER CROATIA – PRICE LIST 2019
Prices are in EURO per week / 13% tax includedGET A QUOTE FOR NAUTITECH OPEN 40
- Tourist Tax per Person 10 KN / day
- monohulls up to 38 ft – 210 EUR / booking
- monohulls from 39 ft to 45 ft – 240 EUR / booking
- monohulls from 46 ft to 49 ft – 260 EUR / booking
- monohulls from 50 ft – 280 EUR / booking
- multihulls from 40 ft to 44 ft – 280 EUR / booking
- multihulls from 45 ft to 49 ft – 300 EUR / booking
- multihulls 50 ft on – 490 EUR / booking (wifi included)
- monohulls up to 38 ft – 390 EUR / booking
- monohulls from 39 ft to 45 ft – 470 EUR / booking
- monohulls from 46 ft to 49 ft – 490 EUR / booking
- monohulls from 49 ft – 510 EUR / booking
- multihulls from 40 ft to 44 ft – 510 EUR / booking
- multihulls from 45 ft to 49 ft – 550 EUR / booking
- Skipper (up to 45 ft) – 150 EUR / day
- Skipper (46-53 ft) – 160 EUR / day
- Skipper (catamarans) – 170 EUR / day
- Cook – 160 EUR / day + food
- Hostess – 140 EUR / day + food
- Gennaker – 140 EUR / week
- Wi-Fi, 75GB, 4G LTE router, high-speed internet – 20 EUR / week
- SUP (Stand Up paddle board) – 120 EUR / week
- Kayak – 150 EUR / week
- Donut – 40 EUR / week
- Barbecue – 100 EUR / week
- Coffee Machine - Dolce Gusto + 16 Capsules – 50 EUR / week
- Ice Maker – 50 EUR / week
- Pets on board – 50 EUR / charter
- Railing net with installation – 100 EUR / booking
- Beach towels (2 Pcs) – 5 EUR / booking
- Monohulls 3 cab – 130 EUR
- Monohulls 4 cab – 160 EUR
- Monohulls 5 cab – 190 EUR
- Catamarans – 220 EUR