Sun Odyssey 50DS – “Bonaca” is built in 2013. Four cabins version + saloon berths – up to 10 passangers. Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 50 Deck Saloon gives you exceptional style and comfort on your sailing trip in Croatia. She is easy to sail even with a light crew. The three-part cockpit features twin steering wheels at the helm, an open-air saloon with comfortable bench seating for entertaining around a generously-sized cockpit table, and an additional lounge area for relaxing while underway. Large winches and a powerful electric windlass facilitate handling. Benefiting from both contemporary interior design by Philippe Briand and a spacious cockpit and stylish deck design by Garroni Design, the Sun Odyssey 50DS delivers comfort and style unmatched by the competition.
Inside, a light and airy feel reigns. Visibility is enhanced by the wrap-around Deck Saloon windows and the elongated hull ports. The interior layout of the Sun Odyssey 50DS offers maximum comfort and space with massive galley and saloon. The impressive list of standard equipped includes a furling mainsail, long Harken traveller, double anchor rollers with powerful anchor windlass, forward sail locker, dedicated liferaft storage and room for lots of optional equipment.
“Bonaca” is waiting you in perfect condition at ACI Marina Trogir for one more charter season in Croatia.
To conclude, The Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 50DS continues to be one of the best selling deck salon models being offered by Jeanneau. Elegant and fast, nothing less we expected for Jeaneau. An open air saloon with plentiful seating for entertaining around a large innovative table, providing for many comfortable places to lounge and relax while at sea or port.
If you need any additional information about JEANNEAU sailing yachts you can visit Jeannea official webpage.
SUN ODYSSEY 50DS, YACHT CHARTER CROATIA – PRICE LIST 2019
Prices are in EURO per week / 13% tax includedGET A QUOTE FOR JEANNEAU SUN ODYSSEY 50DS (BONACA)
- Tourist Tax per Person 10 KN / day
- monohulls up to 38 ft – 210 EUR / booking
- monohulls from 39 ft to 45 ft – 240 EUR / booking
- monohulls from 46 ft to 49 ft – 260 EUR / booking
- monohulls from 50 ft – 280 EUR / booking
- multihulls from 40 ft to 44 ft – 280 EUR / booking
- multihulls from 45 ft to 49 ft – 300 EUR / booking
- multihulls 50 ft on – 490 EUR / booking (wifi included)
- monohulls up to 38 ft – 390 EUR / booking
- monohulls from 39 ft to 45 ft – 470 EUR / booking
- monohulls from 46 ft to 49 ft – 490 EUR / booking
- monohulls from 49 ft – 510 EUR / booking
- multihulls from 40 ft to 44 ft – 510 EUR / booking
- multihulls from 45 ft to 49 ft – 550 EUR / booking
- Skipper (up to 45 ft) – 150 EUR / day
- Skipper (46-53 ft) – 160 EUR / day
- Skipper (catamarans) – 170 EUR / day
- Cook – 160 EUR / day + food
- Hostess – 140 EUR / day + food
- Gennaker – 140 EUR / week
- Wi-Fi, 75GB, 4G LTE router, high-speed internet – 20 EUR / week
- SUP (Stand Up paddle board) – 120 EUR / week
- Kayak – 150 EUR / week
- Donut – 40 EUR / week
- Barbecue – 100 EUR / week
- Coffee Machine - Dolce Gusto + 16 Capsules – 50 EUR / week
- Ice Maker – 50 EUR / week
- Pets on board – 50 EUR / charter
- Railing net with installation – 100 EUR / booking
- Beach towels (2 Pcs) – 5 EUR / booking
- Monohulls 3 cab – 130 EUR
- Monohulls 4 cab – 160 EUR
- Monohulls 5 cab – 190 EUR
- Catamarans – 220 EUR